Are you drooling yet?
I had someone recently ask me about cold foam, and after looking into it, I discovered that it is SO easy to make! Naturally, I had to put that knowledge to work.
The caramel cold foam in this is SO good. I made more of that afterwards to just drink on its own.
This recipe is incredibly simple and easy to make, but don’t let that fool you- it is absolutely delicious.
Note: you can use unsweetened almond or cashew milk for this, but the foam won’t be quite as thick. Having a small amount of fat in the milk helps it thicken, which is why I love the Silk Protein milk (it’s not soy based). If you’re worried about the calories, it’s only 1/4 cup worth!
Protein Snickers Cold Brew
Macros for entire cold brew with toppings
- Mix 1/2 Scoop Protein Hot Chocolate with one cup of your favorite cold brew (or iced coffee). Make sure to leave room for your foam!
- Use a milk frother to froth your milk in a separate cup for about 1 minute or until thick and foamy. If you don’t have a frother, you can accomplish this with a hand mixer or blender.
- Once your milk is nice and thick, add in 1/2 scoop Dulce De Leche powder. Froth for another 30 seconds or so.
- Pour your foam over your coffee
- Top with crushed peanuts (you can add peanuts into a bag and smash them, or use PB2 for ease)
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup and enjoy!