Are you drooling yet?
I had someone recently ask me about cold foam, and after looking into it, I discovered that it is SO easy to make! Naturally, I had to put that knowledge to work.
The caramel cold foam in this is SO good. I made more of that afterwards to just drink on its own.
This recipe is incredibly simple and easy to make, but don’t let that fool you- it is absolutely delicious.
Note: you can use unsweetened almond or cashew milk for this, but the foam won’t be quite as thick. Having a small amount of fat in the milk helps it thicken, which is why I love the Silk Protein milk (it’s not soy based). If you’re worried about the calories, it’s only 1/4 cup worth!
- 14g (1/2 Scoop) Chocolate Whey Protein (I used Bowmar Nutrition's Protein Hot Chocolate)
- 14g (1/2 Scoop) Caramel Whey Protein (I used Bowmar Nutrition's Dolce De Leche)
- 1/4 cup Milk of Choice (I prefer Silk Protein)
- 1 cup Cold Brew or Iced Coffee of choice
- 1 tbsp Hershey’s Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup
- Crushed Peanuts
- Mix 1/2 Scoop chocolate whey protein with one cup of your favorite cold brew (or iced coffee). Make sure to leave room for your foam!
- Use a milk frother to froth your milk in a separate cup for about 1 minute or until thick and foamy. If you don’t have a frother, you can accomplish this with a hand mixer or blender.
- Once your milk is nice and thick, add in 1/2 scoop Dulce De Leche/caramel flavored protein powder. Froth for another 30 seconds or so.
- Pour your foam over your coffee.
- Top with crushed peanuts (you can add peanuts into a bag and smash them, or use PB2 for ease)
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup and enjoy!
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size Entire Cold Brew with Toppings
Amount Per Serving Calories 170Total Fat 4gCarbohydrates 7gProtein 20.5g
want early access to future recipes?
Join The Stack Pack below to get my recipes a day before they’re released, along with other special announcements and exclusive giveaways!